Monday: Chest & arms + cardio intervals
Tuesday: Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed & Shred 60 minute workout (killer workout)
Wednesday: Legs (my upper body was so sore, I decided to do legs instead of back & shoulders)
Thursday: Back & Shoulders + treadmill walk
Friday: Rest (left for Chicago. We did a ton of walking though)
Saturday: Circuit workout in hotel gym see it here
Sunday: Rest (I got a massage at the hotel spa, it was awesome)
Total week calorie burn: 2338 in a total of 6 hours and 14 minutes of workouts
How was your week? Did you get all your workouts in? What are your workout plans this week?
|Original Recipe here|
Thai Lime Chicken
Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 1/3 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger, ground
- 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a mini food processor, grind peanuts until fine, but not to paste.
- In a small bowl, combine peanuts, garlic powder and ginger.
- Place chicken on a cookie sheet and squeeze juice from lime over top. Then roll chicken in peanut mixture until well coated.
- Bake chicken in oven for 25 minutes or until no longer pink in center.