Wednesday, February 4, 2015
No Equipment At Home Workout + Wild Workout Wednesday Week 5
Happy Wednesday! Today is week 5 of our Wild Workout Wednesday Link up. If you haven't heard of our link up yet, myself, Annmarie fromThe Fit Foodie Mama, Amber from Bold Fit Mom and Upala from Pretty in Pink fitness host this weekly linkup where you can find workouts, motivation, new recipes, and lots of other fun posts related to fitness or healthy living. If you have a blog post we would love to have you link up and spread the word of the Wild Workout Wednesday Link up! If you are a reader, grab your coffee and get ready to read some awesome posts! We are so happy to have you all join us!
Today I want to share with you a no equipment needed at home workout. Sometimes you don't have time to make it to the gym, or maybe you just workout at home and need something new to change it up! Here is a workout that should take about an hour to complete as circuits, you should be sweaty and out of breath at the end! I hope you enjoy!
If you are not familiar with any of these moves make sure you either Goolge it or check YouTube to watch a video. If you are a beginner start with 1-2 sets of each circuit or take out the high impact moves or modify. It is great to change up your workouts, if you always just run or just strength train challenging yourself with a total body no equipment workout is good to do! Let me know how you like this workout and be sure to Pin it to your Workout Board on Pinterest to save for later.
Here are the rules to join in:
1) Follow your host and co-hosts in any way you can!
2) Link up with a fitness or healthy living post. It can be something you just posted or a favorite from your archives as long as it is fitness or healthy living related. Feel free to link up to 3 posts.
3) Snag our awesome Wild Workout Wednesday Button to make sure to link back in your blog post:
You can also display the button on your blog sidebar to spread the word about this fun linkup!
4) Make sure to leave a comment on the host and co-hosts link up post.
5) Visit at least 2 other blogs in the link up and leave a comment!
6) Share the love...post with the #wildworkoutwednesday on your posts to share this awesome link up and spread the word. Sharing is caring! You can also tag @angelenamarie1, @boldfitmom, @pretty_in_pink_fitness and @fitfoodiemama on social media sites.
I am looking forward to reading all of your link up posts! I am having so much fun getting to know other bloggers and getting new workouts, recipes and motivation. You all rock! Thanks for making Wild Workout Wednesday so fun!